With unemployment rates in the Midwest running between 2.3% – 3.5%, it can make it hard to find the right people when you have a staffing need. That’s why partnering with a recruiter to help fill your open positions can be very helpful. Here is why Aureus Group is a good resource for you.
What we can help with:
- Contract – We will place employees for a short or long period of time to help with any special projects, employee leaves, system conversions / transitions, etc. They’ll be considered our employee and on our payroll so that you only get billed weekly. We’ll take care of their time cards and any disciplinary action if necessary.
- Match-Hire® -This is an excellent opportunity for you to make sure you hire the right candidate. The candidate will work for us (like a contract employee) for a contracted period of time. Once minimum hours required are met, the candidate can then roll onto your payroll with no additional fee. You may also terminate the candidate prior to if there is an issue or no need. It’s possible to bring them on as a full-time employee sooner by buying out the contract which would consist of a small fee.
- Direct Hire -This type of employment is where you’ll pay a service fee to hire the candidate you want directly on to your payroll. We offer a guarantee period to help alleviate some stress and make sure they are the right person for the job.
Why Aureus Group?
- We have an average satisfactory rating of 4.92 / 5.00 with our placed candidates.
- At Aureus Group we take the time to fully vet our candidates. We want to do our best to ensure the candidates you are reviewing and hiring are ones who match the skills profile you’re looking for, culture of your company, and meet your financial goals.
- We work as a team and do our own sourcing, full interview process, and provide background checks and references for your review.
- Aureus Group was recently awarded as one of Forbes list of the Best 250 Professional Search Firms in America.
- We are a part of C&A Industries, which is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska and is the 28th largest staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts
- Do you have a specific way you like to hire? Tell us. We work for you and want to do what’s best for you.
- We can offer consulting on types of candidates / skill sets you may need or could consider as well as pay structures we currently see in the market so that you know what to expect and prepare for.
- We are here to answer any of your questions. We promise to be candid; respectful of your decisions, desires, and wishes; and offer any advice and opinions we can along the way. We want to provide you with an experience that makes hiring easy, fun, and adds value to your team and company.
Chelsea has been with Aureus Group since September 2011, and currently is an Account Manager for the Iowa market. Chelsea works with clients to discuss their staffing needs and assist in finding them the perfect candidate to join their team. She loves when she is able to use her skills to help someone and give them an amazing experience in their candidate and career search. Every day Chelsea gets to be a part of a company that is building into her so that she can build into others. When she isn’t working, she is active in her church. Chelsea loves being active and playing volleyball, golf, softball, snowboarding, working out, and hanging out with her friends and family. Binge watching her favorite shows is definitely a notable skill! She is personally and professionally committed to being an “Energy Ambassador!”