There are many reasons why working with Aureus Group for your career is the right choice. But one of the reasons that sets us apart from the rest is our incredible benefits we offer to our contractors. We understand that you have to take care of yourself and your family, and that requires good benefits. Our way of supporting you is providing a new, fresh, incredible plan for you and yours.
- Day One Benefits. Yes, you heard correctly! Your benefits will start on your first day—no more waiting period.
- Family included. This year not only are you covered, but your family is as well!
- Multiple Plan Options. “One size fits all” shouldn’t apply to your benefits. Every person or family has different needs. With Aureus Group, you’ll have different plans to choose from that fit YOUR needs.
- Dental & Vision. You now have options to add dental and vision coverage to your health plans.
- Continual Coverage. There is no working hour requirement for you to maintain your benefits if your hours change or Your benefits end on the last day of the pay period of your assignment. If you are starting another assignment within 29 days of the last one, your coverage will continue.
- Loyalty Bonus. We offer a loyalty bonus now! For every 600 hours you work on assignment with Aureus Group, you will receive $600—and there is no limit on the number of payouts!
- Contribute Day 1 to 401k. Not only are you investing in yourself and your career by working for Aureus Group, but you’re also investing in your future. And starting at six months and 500 hours worked, we offer a company 401k match.
We care about you and your family and want what’s best for your life as well as your career. These added benefits are for you because we value you. If you have any questions about our benefits and perks that are tailored to your needs, please reach out to us. We can’t wait to help you on your career journey!
Chelsea has been with Aureus Group since September 2011, and currently is a Senior Account Manager for the Iowa market. Chelsea works with clients to discuss their staffing needs and assist in finding them the perfect candidate to join their team. She loves when she is able to use her skills to help someone and give them an amazing experience in their candidate and career search. Every day Chelsea gets to be a part of a company that is building into her so that she can build into others. When she isn’t working, she is active in her church. Chelsea loves being active and playing volleyball, golf, softball, snowboarding, working out, and hanging out with her friends and family. Binge watching her favorite shows is definitely a notable skill! She is personally and professionally committed to being an “Energy Ambassador”!